Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre
  • Pool
Sedgebrook Hall(Chapel Brampton)
US$88
Hotels.com
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$92
US$91
US$82
Hotels.com
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
US$78
US$121
Travelocity
Travelodge Northampton Round Spinney(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
All reviewstrain stationgood sizeno air conwould stay againone night staycomfortable roomexcellent value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

While it's definitely a hotel room, and a clean one, there's much left to be desired.
It's probably more equipped for staying in after a night out, rather than a few days on business.

The TV had a system to play music through from your phone but it didn't work.
I had to request more hangers as there was only one in the wardrobe.
No iron in the bedroom, but a single one for the floor at the end of the corridor. It didn't have a steam option, but reception managed to find me one that did.
The WiFi was free, but it wasn't a usable speed.
I was told there was a gym on the 4th floor but I couldn't see it. I'd been told it was £5 to use anyway.
Breakfast was absolutely packed - an uncomfortable experience. I wanted some scrambled eggs but they looked fairly off-putting.

Overall, a poor experience. To their credit, the staff were polite and helpful. I doubt I'd stay here again though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
IbisNorthamptonGM, General Manager at Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and give us feedback regarding your stay with us.

Im sorry that you had issues during your and I want to assure you that they will be addressed.

I appreciate all feedback that we receive from out guests, whether its is positive or negative to ensure that we provide the best level of service and facilities to our guests.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Prices advertised online ranged around £49, got charged £82 plus car parking when we arrived off the street. One of two lifts weren't working, hair dryer broken and TV didn't work. Lots of street noise but complimented by a comfortable bed.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Im sorry that you had issues during your stay but Im glad that you found the bed comfortable.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisNorthamptonGM, General Manager at Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed at the Ibis in Northampton as I was having a night out with the girls and as we all live in different places throughout the country we thought this would be a great place to stay.
The rooms were large and the facilities were great.
My only issue was that our room was on the main road, which was pretty noisy the next morning when we woke up.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I appreciate all feedback that we receive, whether positive or negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests.

Reviewed 20 March 2014