Lovely room - very comfy. Horrendous parking situation... Very difficult to fimd the entrance to car park and almost impossible to manouevre a Volvo estate down to the basement. Checked in and was told parking ticket would be validated when we left in morning... No mention of a fee! £5.50 per day! Well one has to leave the car somewhere but I would have thought the hotel charges would cover parking. Horrendously expensive at the bar! £5.35 for a bottle of bulmers cider... I nearly fainted! Breakfast was a let down... Had to wait 10 mins for the egg which tasted of rubber, then another 5 mins for bacon. So, overall, lovely room (terrible view), everything else leaving much to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Northampton Centre is conveniently located in Northampton Town Centre, just five minutes walk from the train station, and less than ten miles from the M1 Motorway. The hotel offers 151 comfortably appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed internet access. The hot buffet breakfast is served from 6:30am – 10am daily and the café bar serves hot meals 24 hours a day. Located in the ‘Sol Central’ complex the hotel is in the heart of the town with a cinema, gym and restaurants next door. Guests can workout or relax in the Topnotch health club above the hotel for just £5 per person. Sol Central also offers secure parking with direct access to the hotel for only £5.50 per day for hotel residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Northampton Centre
- Ibis Northampton
- Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre Northamptonshire