We are a hot air balloon team and we were attending the Northampton Balloon fiesta. On arrival we were greeted by Olwyn who was delightful and made us feel totally at home.
The rooms were clean and tidy and were beautifully air conditioned, ideal for the weather we had this weekend 30 degrees. Bed was just great for me and one of the best I have slept in for a long time.
Breakfast was limited as I do love a big fat fry up whilst away, even so, sausage, scramble and beans and toast was just the job. Loads of the healthy stuff too, cereal, fruit and that sort of thing.
I see the complaints about the toilets, come on not rocket science if the toilet runs, just touch the flush until it stops. Thats what I did. Design fault? Probably, but look at the make of sanitary wear, one of the most expensive German makes on the market, no expense spared by the hotel and I bet the company who manufactured the flush system are aware of this problem and will resolve it.
Second night my partner arrived with the two children, again we were accommodated, without question or fuss. And for dog lovers they even let Fido stay for free as long as they are well behaved.
Thanks again to all the staff especially Olwyn and Joanna who treated us like kings for scallywag prices
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location just off junction 15 of the M1 at the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Northampton hotel. A warm welcome awaits you in the bold crimson-and-white Lobby at Holiday Inn Express Northampton, a 40-minute drive from Luton Airport. We're just 4 miles from Northampton town centre & a short drive from Silverstone & Santa Pod Raceway. Make yourself at home in your bright Guest room, with free Wi-Fi & complimentary tea & coffee. Holiday Inn Express Northampton is located just 3 miles from Brackmills business park, home to Barclaycard & Travis Perkins. It's an hour's drive to major exhibitions & concerts at Birmingham NEC. You can get down to work in our 8 air-conditioned meeting rooms and 24-hour Business Centre & there's ample free car parking at the hotel. Motorsport fans head to the Silverstone Circuit & the speedy Santa Pod Raceway, both just 15 miles from the hotel. You can visit the childhood home of Princess Diana at grand Althorp House, 11 miles away, while the acclaimed Royal and Derngate Theatre is 4 miles from the hotel. Start your day with a leisurely complimentary breakfast buffet including a continental selection, hot scrambled eggs & sausages, pastries & fruit in Holiday Inn Express Northampton's open-plan Great Room. You can socialise over drinks, use free Wi-Fi & order light meals in our Lobby bar, open daily. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Northampton m1, Jct 15 Hotel Northampton
- Holiday Inn Northampton
- Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15 Northamptonshire