All reviewsharvester restaurantstayed herehi expressscrambled egg and beansharvester oppositefree breakfasthot itemsair conthe sofa bedmodern hotelself servicecar parkplenty of free parkingyogurtwould stay here againovernight stoproom was comfortable and clean
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed her overnight. Easy check in.
The lights or fan could not stay on unless the room key was in a slot next to the door. I'm from the US, so I have nefer see this before.
They only gave us one card key. Strange.

I room smelled weird, so I wanted the fan running while we went to eat and couldn't do that because we had to take the key.

The bathroom is super tiny. Shower is very small. If you are a large person, forget about taking a shower.

Breakfast was included and it was great. Food and cold food.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton - South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay with us. It was great to read that overall you had a pleasant expereince and that you enjoyed our fully Inclusive Breakfast.

We aim to deliver a simple and smart product for our guests and i was dissapointed to read that the size of our bathroom was not to your expectation. All our bedrooms have the energy saving feature when the room is not occupied, however additional keys are available from the reception.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back should you be visitng the UK in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Can't fault this place, as ever the staff at Holiday Inn are very welcoming, food great, rooms very clean and comfortable. Really handy for a stop over when traveling from the north down south. Very easy to find and a Harvester pub just over the carpark

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with 5 stars!

It is fantastic to read that you found our Hotel in the perfect location and received a great service from the team here, they are all over the moon with your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is one of the refurbished Holiday Inns - it is modern, clean and fairly quiet given the proximity to the motorway. The restaurant has limited choice (as do all Holiday Inn Express sites), but the staff are nice and you get served very quickly. Breakfast is free, which is great; and overall it is a nice hotel for a work week away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton - South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay, it was fantastic to read you found our Hotel ideal whilst working away and enjoyed all our services. It was also lovely to read you found all the team here friendly and welcoming and your comments have been shared.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've stayed here a few times now, and it's perfect if you want a cheap and convenient place to spend the night in the area. It's exactly what you'd expect from a Holiday Inn Express - great service, plenty of free parking, free breakfast, quiet and comfortable room.

I wanted to remember his name, but have now forgotten the name of the chap who checked me in on the evening of Saturday 28 October. He made me feel extra special, and gave me a really warm welcome. If only all hotel staff were as friendly and welcoming as him, it would be lovely! Hope the hotel can check who was on duty, and give him a thank you from me.

Breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn Express buffet - slightly limited, but enough to set you up for the day.

Really handy to have the Harvester restaurant opposite as well, although I wish I'd considered eating at the hotel as I saw their menu afterwards and it seemed reasonably priced and a good choice.

Would definitely choose this hotel again if I'm in the area in future. Other Holiday Inn group hotels nearby are also very nice though :-) . Must be a Northampton thing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are all so happy you had a great experience and enjoyed a great welcome. Your comments have been shared with the team and the member of staff who greeted you is delighted with your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully enjoy a tasy meal from our dinner menu.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is my second stay at a holiday inn express and I can honestly say it was as good as the first (Birmingham). The hotel is excellent value for money. The reception staff were lovely, the room very comfortable and the breakfast absolutely delicious and well stocked. I would not hesitate to come back again or recommend it to a friend if they were wanting to stay in the area.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the 2nd floor, away from the lift Andy very quiet.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton - South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay here at Northampton, we are delighted you found the Hotel and staff services to the high standard the team here strive to deliver every day and all at a great price.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!