Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15
Northampton Marriott Hotel(Northampton)
US$90
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$118
US$81
US$65
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Sedgebrook Hall(Chapel Brampton)
US$82
US$73
PremierInn.com
All reviewsharvester restaurantstayed herehi expressharvester oppositefree breakfasthot itemsair conthe sofa bedplenty of free parkingmodern hotelcar parkself serviceshort stayyogurtovernight stoproom was comfortable and cleanwould stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice and clean hotel rooms. The breakfast is included in the price. Good value for money. Stayed there on several different nights in different rooms. The rooms are quiet. Bed and pillows are of good quality and clean. The staff is very friendly and kind.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn express Northampton and taking the time to leave a review. I am really pleased you thought we were good value for money and you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards Sarah. Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed here for 1 night to go to party nearby. Amazed at value compared to other hotels. Room was spacious and everywhere was sparkling clean. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Plenty of parking, free internet, good breakfast - would definitely use again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and rating our Hotel 5 out of 5!

We are all delighted you had a great experience from our competitive rates to our fully inclusive Breakfast.

Your comments have been shared with the team and we hope to welcome you back in the future should you be visiting Northampton again.

Gemma
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here overnight after a spa day we had been to at a nearby Virgin Active health club, we were very pleasantly surprised as we had not stayed at a Holiday Inn before. The staff were very friendly and it was a clean and modern hotel. Breakfast is included in the price and is served as a buffet - it was really nice and you could have as much or as little as you wanted. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent visit to the area. It is fantastic to read that you had a great experience here at Northampton being your fist time staying in our chain we are so pleased you enjoyed it.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Gemma
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After spending hours trying to plough through Easter holiday traffic we gave up and pulled off the M1 and found this place. As a family of four (one adult and 3 teenagers) we were given the option of taking one or two rooms. Although the family rooms are very big we felt it was a recipe for disaster to ask teens to share beds so we were given 2 family rooms, interconnecting, with breakfast for us all for around £90.
The staff could not have been more pleasant or helpful. The rooms were spotless and large and the breakfast buffet had all that we could want. We had a great sleep with no noise and wouldn't hesitate to check in again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thea68
Gemma G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thankyou for leaving a fantastic review on your recent stay with us.

I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay here whilst you and your family were taking a break from the traffic.

A good nights sleep and a hearty breakfast is just what you needed before you headed off again,and i am glad we were able to assist you with that.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Lisa Mills
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I visited here as a stopover, midweek, before a business meeting. It's very easy to find just off the M1 at junction 15 on an business park. There is plenty of free parking and the Wifi was also free and a good speed. The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming and I was offered a choice of ground floor or higher up room. The room itself (double for sole occupancy) was a decent size and nice and clean. The bed was comfy with a choice of pillows. There was a wall mounted TV and sufficient supplies of tea and coffee with the option to get more from reception along with complimentary toiletries if you've forgotten anything. There isn't much storage but that's not a problem if you're only staying for a few nights. I made use of the iron and ironing board which was already in the room and very handy. The bathroom just had a shower which was fine for me; something I've not come across before was the fact that the bathroom door doubled up as the door to separate the toilet. Useful if there are more than one occupant and someone wants to use the toilet and still leave the shower part free.

I stayed in room 308; I didn't open the window and found the room quiet but there are some machinery units underneath the window in the car park area which you could hear faintly. I guess it would be worse if the window is open plus the sound from the nearby traffic. There is an air con unit in the room which doubles as the heater. Although it was a cold night I didn't have it on as it was a bit noisy - probably just needed a service but I didn't mention it to reception. I'm sure it would have been sorted if I'd asked.

I ate dinner at the Harvester across the car park but ate breakfast at the hotel. It's a fairly limited choice of hot items but there are cereals, toast etc. and a good coffee machine. I was happy with the choice and quality and the staff kept everything topped up and tidy when I visited.

The only real detractor was having to walk past smokers each time you enter and exit the main door; they should have a smoking area away from there!

If you happen to be member of DW Fitness Clubs there is one around 4 miles away (approx. 10 - 15 mins by car). Handy to know about.

Overall a good hotel which I would stay at again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gemma G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thankyou for leaving such a detailed view on your recent stay.

We always strive to do better,so all feedback is good for us.
I am really pleased to read you found the staff to be friendly and welcoming.
I am glad you liked the room and all its amenities.I also think the bathroom door is a great idea!

I will have our maintenance team look into the noise coming from the heater in room 308 as it shouldn't make a noise.

I really hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Lisa Mills