“My Four year loves this place.”
Review of Rookery Open Farm

Rookery Open Farm
Ranked #13 of 82 things to do in Northampton
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Every weekend I am asked "can we go farm today".
It's easy to spend a few hours here, tiring out the little ones. There is an indoor play area that allows parents their children to burn off all that pent up excitement.
The outdoor area is full of lots of intwrwting things to see and do. There are animals to see and stroke, tractors to sit on, bouncy castles to bounce in and a wooden forte with obstacle balance course.

If only there was an adult version of this place.

1  Thank Steven P
in 6 reviews
"buy a season pass"
"nearest cash point"
in 2 reviews
"indoor and outdoor activities"
"sand pit"
in 7 reviews
"all ages"
in 13 reviews
"pets corner"

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

My 5th visit and each time it never fails my expectations. They have a fantastic indoor play area suitable for young and older children with plenty of tables for eating a homemade picnic or food from their mini cafe. The outdoor play area is my favourite with inflatable slides and mini tractor rides. The animals are beautiful and love a cuddle. A definite must for all

1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We visited Rookery Farm last weekend.

It is so well done, lots to see and do, animals to pet, indoor play area's as well as outdoor.

We had a three year old with us and he was in his element - I would one hundred percent recommend a visit whatever the weather :)

1  Thank Jo W
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I frequent Rookery Farm with my daughters on a regular basis. i purchased a season ticket earlier in the year as its such a fantastic place to keep my 3 year old amused.
The farm not only has a great collection of animals and birds, (my daughter particularly likes petting the Pigmy Goats and bunnies), but great play equipment indoors and out.
There are a couple of bouncy castles and climbing frames, swings etc, with plenty of picnic tables outside. Inside there is fantastic soft play areas, 1 for under 4's, the other for older children. There are also loads of tables to sit at and eat whilst keeping an eye on the little ones.
It's best the take your own food as its quite limited from the cafe. Also, remember to take cash as although its 2013, they don't take credit or Debit cards.
All in all a great day out with your little ones.

1  Thank Jayne W