“We love it here!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We regularly come here for breakfast, one of the only places we know that serves porridge and other delicious goods, good selection of snacks and meals.

We enjoy picking from their menu of different speciality drinks and watching the riders and horses from the patio.

I am not a horse rider, but an animal lover, so perfect for me and children who enjoy watching the horses. Also a lovely little dog who gets a bit of fuss :)

Great to relax on the sofas with loved ones or meet friends for coffee.

Only wish it was open later hours as we would visit more often after work.

1  Thank Inominati

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I love this little place! My daughter rides at the stables.....so I always come in for a coffee, and I have come for lunch with friends. Great cappuccinos and hot chocs (especially nice in the winter) food freshly prepared. Good selection for a small family business. The cafe is in the heart of the stables, with outdoor seating to both sides of the building. The front overlooks the riding school and the stunning fields where you can see rabbits hopping about, and horses grazing. Quite idyllic! Staff are polite and friendly. Good to order some food/drink....and relax with a book.

1  Thank abbluebell