“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Northampton
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WINNERS OF THE NORTHAMPTONSHIRE FOOD AND DRINK AWARDS INDEPENDENT TEA ROOM / CAFE OF THE YEAR 2016/17. Our little oasis just off the High Street! Perfect for a high quality breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. We pride ourselves on great freshly prepared food, served in really clean surroundings by a Team who are extremely passionate about customer service. We always have a wide range of homemade cakes available and have an excellent reputation for providing Gluten and Dairy Free products. Open from 8am - 4pm Monday to Saturday, and now open Sundays 9am-1pm for a special brunch menu. Look forward to seeing you soon, The "Dreams Team".
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Lovely pot of tea, and absolutely delicious eggs benedict. The hollandaise was perfect, and I had it with lovely fresh smoked salmon.

Service was friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank meerk1970
DreamscoffeeLou... M, Owner at Dreams Coffee Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hi meerk1970

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the Eggs Benedict and that you felt welcomed with friendly service.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We have been popping in to this little coffee shop on and off for a couple of years now.
The staff and the owner (Mike) are always pleasant and nothing is ever too much trouble. The food is excellent and the service can't be faulted.
We enjoy coming here so much it's become one of our little treats when we are out and about in the town or simply fancy an hour out of the hustle and bustle to chat and put the world to rights.
We've been meaning to write a review for some time and after our little trip out today (along with our daughter) we decided we shouldn't wait any longer.
Mike and his team have a little gem of a shop and we love to go there and chill.
I guarantee anybody going for the first time, it will not be their last time.
The only down side is that if people ever read this review and pay it a visit we might struggle to get a table!!!
John and Claire

2  Thank John F

Hi John and Claire

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review.

It was lovely to see both of you, and your daughter, on Saturday. I was delighted to read that you enjoy the food and service time and time again.

I'm blessed with a great Team (as you know) and the efforts they put in, I believe, really set us apart.

Hope all goes well over the next few weeks and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I decided to pop into this place last week for lunch. Wasn't expecting much given the outside decor, but I left very impressed!

My cappuccino with a shot of hazelnut was delicious and just hot enough. The coronation chicken baguette was very tasty. Everything came out in under five minutes.

There was a lively atmosphere, and the service was really friendly and welcoming. The Pringles they served with my sandwich were ever so slightly soft, but I'll forgive them that.

I liked this place so much I went back today and had the same again.

Best place for coffee in Northampton that I've discovered so far.

1  Thank thisisadiana

Dear Thisisdiana

Thank you so much for your smashing review. I was delighted to rad that you enjoyed it so much you came back again.

I'm sorry about your crisps and we have taken measures to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for letting me know.

We hope you still think we're the best in Town and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards

Mike and the Dreams Team.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Having recently moved back away from Northampton, I have to say that I am very sad not to be able to make regular visits to Dream’s Coffee Lounge any more. This café was my mum’s favourite place to come when visiting me in Northampton and her love for the place was shared by me and everyone else we visited it with. We mainly enjoyed stopping for a cup of tea and a cake; the cakes are delicious and are served in large portions! We have also tried a few of the lunch items and a cooked breakfast – all of which have been delicious. The service is always of a very high standard and the gentleman who is presumably the owner is always extremely friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend and cannot wait to visit again!

1  Thank Ciss6
DreamscoffeeLou... M, Owner at Dreams Coffee Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi Ciss6

Just to say a huge thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on Dreams.

We were delighted to read that you've enjoyed all your visits to Dreams.

We're sorry to hear that you have moved away from the area though, but look forward to seeing you when you're next in town.

Mike and the Dreams Team

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My friend & I decided on Dreams to meet for breakfast as neither of us had been before - well I am so glad we did!!

The breakfast was amazing!! I had the continental breakfast due to not wanting to fill up too much. There was a huge selection of different fruits; blueberries, strawberries, melon, kiwi ... My croissant was delicious!! Freshly made that morning & you could really tell! My friend had eggs Benedict & was asked if she would like ham or salmon - I must say I had major food envy when hers arrived!

We arrived at 10am & think we arrived at just the right time as it was very busy by the time we left at 11:30 with some customers struggling to find a table. The food was 10/10
& great value for money! I've already told so many people about this wonderful place & will be back very soon!!

2  Thank J_Adams0404

Hi

Can I just thank you very much for your wonderful comments. The Team and I were delighted you enjoyed your breakfasts with us.

I was particularly pleased that you found us and that you will be visiting again soon.

Regards and thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review.