“Far exceeded our expectations”
Review of Nanna's Kitchen - CLOSED

Nanna's Kitchen
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh locally sourced produce, catering to special dietary requirements
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We ordered several cakes from Nana's Kitchen to be made for our Wedding day in March, we wanted unique home baked style cakes instead of the traditional wedding cake.

We have had breakfast, cake, tea and coffee at Nana's Kitchen on more than one occasion before, and that has never disappointed! The cakes that were made for our wedding day were absolutely amazing as well, not only was the value of the cakes much better than buying a traditional wedding cake but the taste and quality of them was outstanding. We were not expecting the cakes to be bad in any case, but the standard far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have imagined anything else we would have been happier with. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend Nana's Kitchen to anyone, it is one of the only great unique home made style cafe's we know in the area!

Adam and Kathryn

1  Thank Ankleadz

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Was taken here by my sister while visiting Northampton for a few days. My two sons had hot chocolate and a brownie. My sister and I had tea and coffee with Courgette and Pistachio cake...have never had it before but it was excellent.
Loved the layout, mixture of china, milk bottles used as vases etc. Will be back on next visit down south.

1  Thank Judielovespurple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Nothing better than a trip to Nanna's Kitchen after pottering round Most Marvellous. It never disappoints to provide yummy cake options, I played it safe with the yummy chewy chocolate Brownie but got cake envy of my friends Raspberry and Amerretti cake (so stole a bite and it was super moist and a great so taste combination). Prices are fair for what you get with plenty of hot and cold drink choices. Love the eclectic mix of tables and chairs and crockery, its a very relaxing experience.

Have to go back for breakfast or lunch as their menu of breakfast and lunch options sound mouth watering.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The BEST brownies I have ever had. And great crockery too.

I would recommend a Hot Apple drink, Spinach pancakes with poached egg and bacon, and then a chocolate brownie too! Delicious!

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This is a really lovely place, and one of only a few places i ever come to when visiting noho.
Good food, excellent value for money, very friendly staff and today LIVE MUSIC!
brilliant