“mmm, so much flavour”

Ranked #63 of 516 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh locally sourced produce, catering to special dietary requirements
“mmm, so much flavour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went over to Northampton to meet up with an old boss who took me here for lunch. OH-EM-GEE, the variety was amazing and the food was so full of flavour. I had meetings in Northampton yesterday and guess where I went for lunch. I could eat there everyday. its such a refreshing changed to find a place like this. you have to try this place. well worth a trip out. I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Salomally

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for the soul”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went here on Sunday to meet my parents for lunch with my husband and 2.5 yr old. As usual it was good service, lovely, reasonably priced food and a unique atmosphere enticing you to explore the rest of Most Marvellous which we duly did! I always struggle to choose what to have here and am quite fussy so I don't get that many other places. I like the fact there are loads of veggie options and 4 specials. In the end I had courgette soup followed by raspberry and white chocolate cake. I also tried a pistachio and blueberry cake which was delicious. They do the best chai lattes too.

As another reviewer mentioned, it is a little grubby round the edges - one of our placemats had a spillage on, but we did arrive during the lunch time rush and got the last table. Also I think it adds authenticity as Nanna is probably a little short sighted ;0)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RosieH735
“Lovely little place in town centre location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Came across this place by chance. Great food, reasonably priced, and in a cool shop. Was busy and just managed to get a table but would defiantly come again.

1 Thank Dave B
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Far exceeded our expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We ordered several cakes from Nana's Kitchen to be made for our Wedding day in March, we wanted unique home baked style cakes instead of the traditional wedding cake.

We have had breakfast, cake, tea and coffee at Nana's Kitchen on more than one occasion before, and that has never disappointed! The cakes that were made for our wedding day were absolutely amazing as well, not only was the value of the cakes much better than buying a traditional wedding cake but the taste and quality of them was outstanding. We were not expecting the cakes to be bad in any case, but the standard far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have imagined anything else we would have been happier with. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend Nana's Kitchen to anyone, it is one of the only great unique home made style cafe's we know in the area!

Adam and Kathryn

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ankleadz
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“Tea and cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Was taken here by my sister while visiting Northampton for a few days. My two sons had hot chocolate and a brownie. My sister and I had tea and coffee with Courgette and Pistachio cake...have never had it before but it was excellent.
Loved the layout, mixture of china, milk bottles used as vases etc. Will be back on next visit down south.

• Visited April 2014