“Fave place for lunch in Northampton ”
Review of Nanna's Kitchen - CLOSED

Nanna's Kitchen
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fresh locally sourced produce, catering to special dietary requirements
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Have been eating at Nannas since the beginning and it's my favourite place for lunch. Everything we've tried is yummy, fresh and homemade faves are sweet potato falafel wraps, Brie, bacon & homemade jam sarnies and spuds. Fabulous cakes and huge cups of tea. Please go! X

1  Thank Franki1974

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Nana's Kitchen is my favourite place to eat in Northampton. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, excellent food and plenty of it. The food is home made and fresh and the cakes are divine. It's a great place to meet up with people. Everyone I have taken to eat there has loved it. It's quirky and unique - I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I loved my Nanna's experience...due to the surrounding nostalgic ambiance in Nanna's Kitchen I found it an ideal place for the older lady to meet friends. The special Birthday tea's are superb...we had such a good time we thought we were at The Ritz!

2  Thank susan j
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Best food in Northampton! I love this place and eat here regularly. The food is delicious. Highly recommend

3  Thank Northampton-girly
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went over to Northampton to meet up with an old boss who took me here for lunch. OH-EM-GEE, the variety was amazing and the food was so full of flavour. I had meetings in Northampton yesterday and guess where I went for lunch. I could eat there everyday. its such a refreshing changed to find a place like this. you have to try this place. well worth a trip out. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Salomally