“No service no internet”

Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's in Northampton. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home. Irish pubs are known for their hospitality - a point we love proving here at O'Neill's in Northampton. We are one of the best pubs in Northampton for Irish food, drink and atmosphere. Come and see for yourself - drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Slainte!
Ottawa, Canada
“No service no internet”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Waiting 15 mins after that I asked if I could order. I was told to order at the bar so I did and I was given a table order number flag to but on the table. But I wondered a guy without a table order flag not drinking sitting there for 15 mins you thinks someone would have checked. There is a large sign on the walk that says good things happen to those who wait hence the reason for me waiting for 15 mins. I asked about the free internet for my iPad and I could not log in since I didn't have a UK phone number, understandable I am from Canada. So therefore no free internet for me. And the food was not really good. So my experience overall is below average. The bar decor is nice but its about it. Recommend you pass and go where they care a bit more about you.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Carl J

“o'neils”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

very nice food staff was polite good quality of service cant fauilt it would recommend a visit first class A*****

• Visited March 2014
Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“Food awful”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Noisy couldn't talk had too shout ..Terrible food served in the dark so we couldn't see the burnt small hotdog smothered in mustard we asked for mustard on the side Band was out of place good for a New years eve most of the people left after their first song expensive for a pint of beer forgive them for that after all it is the town centre left after food never to return apparently live music on every Saturday night,

• Visited February 2014
5 Thank lillymaypod
newcastle on Tyne
“Very Basic Bar Food”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Basic surroundings and very average food. I arrived late afternoon and had a large wine and steak and chips for around £10.Reasonable value for money Nothing to be recommended or condemed about it.

Visited February 2014
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Very cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

A large town pub that has to compete with numerous other establishments that would like your business. Not really the place for a romantic evening, but if you are looking for a cheap meal ("ping" cookery I think) and a good selection of wines and beers, then this is the place for you.
My partner and I come here fairly regularly, when we find ourselves on a tight budget, and on one recent occasion were surprised to find that they had nearly run out of food! I think that was because there was a local ruby match on. However on our last visit, they were able to offer us a full menu. The food chosen was more than adequate and the service was good.

• Visited January 2014