“Tasty food just wish there was more of it!”
Review of Babouchi Grill - CLOSED

Babouchi Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Tasty food just wish there was more of it!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went here one Friday night for a meal. We weren't drinking so decided to purchase drinks from the restaurant. Unfortunatly the drinks were flat, but then the majority of clients bring their own with them so I wasn't to put out by this.

The food was fabulous, we had a mixed menu for two. The only criticism I have is that I didn't think that the food portions were enough for two people and thats the point which lets it down. The lamb chops had hardly any meat on them and the chicken was rather small too. We don't eat poppadoms etc before a meal so we hadn't filled up on this before hand so as a result the portion wasn't adequate which is a shame - we grabbed something else on the way home to fill the gap which was disappointing, but next time we'll order individual meals and see if the portions are adequate there.

The masala chips were fabulous and the rice was delicious!

Look forward to returning but put some more on the plate please!!!

2 Thank itsmissfitz

Luton
“Lush”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I will question the below comment about moss chips.

Been to this restaurant quite a few times now and as always it is brilliant. Food is excellent and the hosts are great always friendly and welcoming. If you haven't tried it yet get down there and try it you won't be disappointed.

5 Thank 786uk
“A little goldmine”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

while shopping in Northampton I discovered this restaurant, the decor looked great so we decided to go. I was impressed with the food and customer service, a top place to eat.

5 Thank Shelina B
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great service!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to babouchi and it was as good as I remembered! Food was served quickly and presented nicely. The service was excellent as always. Will definitely visit again with more people!

4 Thank Shaz636
London, England, United Kingdom
“3rd Visit..love it even more! ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Returned to this restaurant again after visiting family in the area for the weekend! 9 of us were happily served and food was amazing! I absolutely love the prawn biriyani and butterfly chicken! Will deffo return and recommend this place.

7 Thank youknowMuzz