“A must!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stunning little cafe that I can't recommend highly enough. Great food, great service, fantastic atmosphere. It's a must everything I visit Northampton.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ArtySparky

“My favourite place!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This little cafe is a gem in the centre of Northampton. The staff are always so welcoming, you feel like family as soon as you walk through the door and the arty setting is eclectic and charming. The selection of homemade cakes is incredible and each time I visit there is something new to try. Food is fresh and delicious without fail, I just wish my home cooking was this good! Looking forward to my next visit already!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Bfull
Northampton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous cafe!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Delicious homemade cakes and lunches,friendly service and great value for money! I would recommend to family and friends and look forward to visiting NN Cafe again.

• Visited August 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing hidden gem”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

What can I say, there is no better place in Northampton to go for an evening out than the NN Cafe. Not many places would agree to host a hen party, especially a slightly quirky one, and especially not at that price. We were welcomed with cocktails, our food was cooked in front of us, the dessert was amazing and then we were plied with even more cocktails all night. The quality of food was fantastic, the service was amazing, how they coped with such a large group in such a small place is a miracle. We were drinking gin cocktails out of teapots and had ones designed for us for the chocolate, baileys and icecream lovers.

I don't usually bother with reviews and just wish I was a good enough wordsmith to explain just how awesome the NN Cafe is! Please all go there and visit, whether for a night out or just an afternoon tea.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank LadyDeeOne
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Worth bypassing every cocktail bar/cafe in Northampton for.”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Brilliant everything. Can't recommend here enough,truly. From afternoon tea to music evenings and the lovely food, they're all worth seeking the NN Cafe out for.

• Visited April 2014