First time staying here and I'd recommend it to anyone, and I'd defiantly stay here again.
When I arrived, the lady at reception was very helpful and pleasant, which was a nice start. Room was very big, which was a bonus, bathroom was also a nice size, both very clean and modern. The bed was lovely and comfy, I had a great nights sleep. The hotel was very quiet, no noise, not that noise bothers me but it does for others.
The bar and restaurant isn't in the hotel but its literally next door, like 10 seconds away. Very friendly bar staff, nice place. Food was lovely, we had a starter, main and a dessert and all were lovely, all big portions too. The bar shut at 11pm but we was allowed to take some bottles back to our room which was great, as we hadn't finished our night yet. The staff all very helpful.
Can't comment on the big breakfast as we was all still full from the night before but we had the basic breakfast, which was toast, yoghurts, cereal, fruit and other lighter stuff which was all nice, no complaints there, nicely priced too. Staff in the morning all very friendly and helpful again.
Overall I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, ALL the staff were great and hopefully be able to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A well-connected spot on the River Nene - handy for businesses on Brackmills Industrial Estate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Road/a428 Hotel Northampton
- Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel Northamptonshire