“Ticked all the boxes”

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Northampton
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Ticked all the boxes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Can't fault this place at all. Great value for money with clean and new facilities. Service was swift, the hotel was quiet. For my single night stay with friends this was perfect. You will not go far wrong here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear John S,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for putting trust in Premier Inn, we all look forward to welcoming you back at Bedford Road.

Gabriela Pates

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Booked early so got a good deal for 2 nights stay. Very clean and welcoming hotel, smelt fresh. Room very clean and well maintained. Nice pressure on the shower, Fayre Square next door was OK and the staff were really pleasant and welcoming but looked like they were understaffed. Food good although some strange concoctions not as enjoyable e.g. pizza burger!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JLC1957
Dear JLC1957,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. I am delighted to read that you liked our hotel. Sorry to hear that the restaurant did not meet your expectation; please note that we are two different companies. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Northampton.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed here for the weekend of my daughters graduation 8th-10th Feb 2014. The rooms were to a really good standard, and the beds were so comfortable. We all slept really well.
Staff were very friendly.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Sandra H
Dear Sandra H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as feedback is highly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear that your family enjoyed their time with us. Thank you for choosing Premier Inn. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation, we wish her all the best for the future. We hope to see you again.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I wanted an inexpensive clean hotel with decent sized rooms and friendly staff. As with all Premier Inns I have stayed in I got what I wanted.

Not the most salubrious area, but within a couple of miles of the town centre (if you want a drink may I suggest a taxi company called Bounds. Very efficient). If all you want is a place to rest your weary head and have some breakfast then look no further

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Goat2013
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Goat2013,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I am delighted we have met your expectations and you found our rooms clean and spacious.

We look forward welcoming you back!

Reigate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Lovely place to stay - friendly welcome, clean, comfy, good location. Better by far than hotels that I have paid £100+ per night for. I know where I will look to stay when I go away for a long weekend!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lin K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Road A428.

I am truly glad you had a positive experience and you will happily return to stay with us in the near future.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed here for a friends wedding. Karen was very helpful on the phone and organised an early check in for me. The young lady on reception when I arrived was very welcoming and helpful. I had a room at the front of the hotel, but there was no noise from the road. The bed was fabulous, so comfortable ! Overall a great experience, thanks to everyone :-)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Julie,

I’m very pleased we were able to accommodate your early check in request just as we always try with all of our guests. I wish to thank you for your kind praise to my team, especially Karen. Also thank you for mentioning our superb beds - they are truly amazing indeed!!!

We hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon, maybe another wedding!!!

Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Having stopped here for several nights on a couple of occasions, I can give this place the thumbs up. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean, also the views from some rooms are beautiful. I have stopped at other premier inns, and a holiday inn at Northampton, and this has the edge over them all.

A worthy mention goes to the lakeside pub next door. It was a pleasant place to sit in and have a drink and meal. A nice big pub with super friendly staff and meals that were decent value for money.

Other things to mention are plenty of free parking, only a 5 min drive from the town centre and situated in a quiet area.

Room Tip: Some of the views are great to wake up to.