I only stayed here as the decent hotels in town were all booked up, and I ended up staying for 7 weeks!
Stayed here whilst on a course for work and was literally happy that I'd found this gem! Yes, it's a Premier Inn so we all know what the rooms are going to look like, and yes Lenny Henry will be somewhere in the room staring out at you. But, they're also very spacious, clean, well appointed, well attended and here they are very quiet too (I only stayed in a room on the Lakes side so cant say for the other side of the building)
The staff were just really helpful and friendly. Not just one, but everyone I met, including the sometimes surly cleaning staff.
The location is 5 mins from town and near to a shopping centre and commercial outlet centre. lots of parking, and a Brewers Fayre pub next door and another pub within walking distance that also does decent food. There are lakes to walk/run around amongst grazing sheep. It's also not far from the motorway so easy to find and get in and away from.
If you are staying in Northampton for any reason you should stay here. End of discussion.
I wish some of the 4 star hotels I've stayed in over the years took a leaf out of your book.
Thank you very much to everyone at the hotel who made that 7 weeks that much more bearable. If Premier Inn hand out awards for 'best hotel' or 'best service' you guys should win it hands down
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A well-connected spot on the River Nene - handy for businesses on Brackmills Industrial Estate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Road/a428 Hotel Northampton
- Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel Northamptonshire