“First time staying at this hotel and probably the last one” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Northampton
Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium
“First time staying at this hotel and probably the last one”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed at the Premier in Great Billing during a visit to the UK offices of my employeer. Room #1.
Main reasson for choosing this hotel: The Kettering Park Hotel was fully booked.

Plus points:
- Great bed and pillows.
- Price and quality of the food (though the restaurant is not owned by the Hotel).

Negative points:
- Could not charge the extra costs to my room account? Payment had to be always upfront. (Though I had a valid corporate visa card as warranty).
- Missing TV remote control.
- Slowest WIFI on earth. Most of the time could not even connect at all. (I paid for 24hours and could not use it).
- House keeping did not change my towells though I left my used towells on the bath floor.
- Noise from above.

Dear hotel manager, the above negative points are things that can be solved with a little effort. Please take note and I will consider the possibility of staying again in your nice hotel.
Miguel

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Miguel G
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.

Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

good service but over priced, the cost of the short breaks needs looking at because it was too expensive

Wymondham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed here in January for 2 nights as we were in Northampton for a Party. We enjoyed it so much we stayed there again when we visited Santa Pod last weekend.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. On our last stay we (read WIFE) found the beds too firm. So this time the staff added a couple of extra duvets to make the bed softer. We had Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast next door in the Refitted Fayre & Square.
Everywhere was spotless, Decor is still nice and fresh. Staff we're spot on.
The only down side was the other car club staying who were not exactly the the quietest when leaving, but you can't really complain about that. I was offered a refund under the "Good Night sleep" policy, but refused as that would be unfair to the hotel.
Will we go back, 100% YES, will it be this year YES.

Only down side I would say is Free Wifi all the time would be even better value.

Room Tip: Upstair rooms are quieter, ie no one walking above you. If you are worried about your car get a roo...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Abby_PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Dear BCA and JMA,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I shall take great pleasure in passing your comments onto my team and the pub next door.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future!

Hucknall, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

As a regular business traveller to this hotel over the last three years, the recently refurbished Fayre & Square pub next door has now added something extra. The hotel staff have always been friendly, in particular Denzel and Helen, and the rooms have always been clean and well maintained. In the Summer the view over the water is particularly enjoyable, I have no hesitation in recoomending this hotel if staying in or around Northampton.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Abby_PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Dear Peter E,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is great to know that we are your hotel of choice. I shall pass your wonderful comments onto Helen, Denzil and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hertford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed at this premier inn a couple of weekends ago and thought it was lovely! we had a lovely view of the lake and found it quiet and relaxing! The room was clean and spacious! we also thought the receptionist Isha (sorry if its spelt wrong) was lovely! we were aware she normally worked at another hotel but bless her she went the extra mile to show us to our room because she was unaware of the layout herself. So would like to say thank you and well done to her also for booking the taxi for us too! Breakfast was lovely and so was the receptionist in the morning overall it was a good stay!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Abby_PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Dear Locopoco80,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing time and that you received such excellent service. I will ensure that I pass your wonderful comments onto Aisha and the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Room was very clean had a view of the lake which was lovely, even though our room was at the top of the stairs it was very quiet

The receptionist went above and beyond her job to help us she saved us a lot of hassle.

Good value for money very pleasant would definatly stay again.

1 Thank Maggie R
Abby_PremierInn, Team Leader at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear Maggie R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience and I shall pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Northampton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Spent one night at Great Billing. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff were charming. Our six year old Grandson thought the room was 'Awesome!' Bless him! We had a lovely view over the lake and enjoyed watching the antics of the ducks, geese and swans.
Our stay was marred for me personally by being woken at 02.50 by the person in the room above stomping back and forward across their room for what seemed like ages. Very creaky floorboards exaggerated by the lateness of the hour I guess. By the time they settled again I was wide awake, thanks folks! I did eventually sleep only to be woken again around seven with a repeat peformance! I wonder if they played the money back if you don't sleep well card???

I did mention the problem as we left but was honest and said that hubby and Grandson had slept through, so was advised to request an upstairs room next time. This I will do as I am just about to book again. I will review again second time round so watch this space!

Apart from the noisy neighbour which is not the fault of the hotel, I couldn't fault our stay for the price we paid, which is why we are staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Abby_PremierInn, Team Leader at Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Rosiemadcat,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We aim to ensure that all of our guests have a good nights sleep so I am sorry to hear that on this occasion you did not. I am incredibly pleased to hear that this has not deterred you from staying with us in the future and we will be more that than happy to provide you with an upstairs room on your next visit.

Once you have made your booking please contact us and we will ensure that this is done. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Abby Keningale
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northampton
The Poplars Hotel
#28 of 29 in Northampton
Ibis Wellingborough
Ibis Wellingborough
#2 of 4 in Wellingborough

Been to Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel? Share your experiences!