Stayed here for two nights this week whilst visiting relatives in the area. The room was well equipped with everything I needed, and the bed was possibly the comfiest I've stayed in! The en-suite was very clean and the shower was lovely. I ate in the bar on one night, and can thoroughly recommend the cider braised ham, egg and chips with pineapple piccalilli! Breakfast was also very good with a good choice of cereals, fruit and a cooked breakfast. The staff were, without exception, friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome. There is no denying that the railway line is very close, and I could certainly hear the fast train going by very regularly. However I had a room at the back and I did not find that it disturbed me at all. I slept very well indeed. I would not hesitate to book return stay next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully spacious reasonably priced hotel in rural Northamptonshire, near the home of British Grand Prix - Silverstone. Fantastic dining, a relaxed atmosphere and a lively bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Walnut Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Walnut Tree Hotel Northampton
- The Walnut Tree Inn Northampton, Northamptonshire