“AMAZING!!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I visit Efes Grill at least 2-3 times per week and it has always been great service and amazing food, very friendly staff and I feel welcomed.
I'll still visit it as much as I can. Keep it up.

• Visited July 2014

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Harika!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My partner and I read all the fantastic reviews on tripadvisor and thought that we would give this place a try. We went in on a Friday evening at around 6;30. We went in and immediately were greeted and shown to a table, We were left alone to decided what we wanted and were served with drinks. We had the Efes sharer which was cooked to perfection. We both liked that you could see into the kitchen and all food was fresh and almost prepared in front of you. I wish I could remember what I had as my main as it was delicious - I had kofta stuffed in a tortilla wrap with yogurt. My partner had the Efes special which was huge. He could not finish all of it so rather cheekily asked if we could take it home - they were more than happy to comply. All the food was fresh and delicious, we have made sure to tell as many people as possible. The ony thing that let it down was lack of atmosphere due to us bieng the only two people in the restaurant at the time. I would like to see this restaurant do well. Another thing - if we went again e probably would not have a starter - the portion sizes are HUUGGEE.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Roisinmc2
northamptonshire
“Excellent food, best place in northampton”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant by accident but what a great find. We have now eaten there twice and both times were prefect, both times have been a takeaway that we have gone in and ordered. The staff are friendly, get lots of time to look at menu and choose, staff offer advice on the menu if required, offered a drink while sat waiting for the meal to be cooked even when just taking away.
The food is delicious, it's all freshly cooked, full of flavour and the portions are very generous, the main dishes come with rice or chips, the rice even you take away is still hot and fluffy when you get it home, not all stodgy and stuck together.
Hope this restaurant get some good advertising and more people learn about it as it really is a what northampton need as a restaurant.....not your same old run of the mill rubbish you get.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank 9989Nikki
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Must visit lovely food and people”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Great portions for great value, must try the moussaka as my whole family enjoy it, and end the meal with sultac, would really recommend as we received great service and great food for a great price

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Shreenie
Kalkan, Turkey
“A Turkish delight”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a fantastic meal from efes bbq tonight. Ordered over phone for delivery. Meal turned up within half an hour. Food was perfect, really authentic and generous portions. If you've been to Turkey and fallen in love with the cuisine then this is the place for you! Highly recommended

• Visited March 2014