“Lovely family cafe”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely family cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Was in northhampton from scotland on a family visit came past this cafe and decided to try it staff were very friendly and helpful couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome. Food was well priced and good accommodated as I wanted something different from menu prices very reasonable. My friends loved the coffee. It was so good we visited several times over course of my 2 week holiday. I would definitely recommend this cafe and next time I am visiting family would definitely be back.

Northampton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Value for money- just, unfortunately”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

You definitely get what you pay for here. Cheap prices for cheap service and poor tasting food. Waited 45 minutes for a plate of chips for myself and a steak (overcooked) for a friend. Food clearly cooked in lots of grease as I felt quite sick for some time after. Definitely a 'greasy spoon'. Waitresses lapped up the sexual harassment from customers, making it a very uncomfortable atmosphere. Staff were also very dismissive and would go as far to say rude. Couldn't force me to return.

1 Thank Foodlover223344
“Poison Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been here this Morning with my Husband,We order 2 Cappucinno and a glass of water.Also We ordered food a Gammon Steak and an Omelet with Chips.The Cappucinno arrived after 10 minutes and The glass of Water My Husband had to ask 3 times to get it.Food come after 45 minutes My Gammon was over cook and off and my Husband Chips where cold.I have been Sick all day.I will never go There Again

3 Thank Emilia P
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great value and fantastic staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have walked passed this place 100s of times but decided to nip in to sample the food with a friend. I had a Chicken Shish Kebab and Rice which was lovely. Also came with salad and coleslaw. Less than £5 My friend had a burger and chops for £4. Fantastic value for money and washed down with an ice cold efes.

The waitress who served us was very funny and friendly too. It had a very good atmosphere and I would return. I am told they do a fantastic breakfast (Again at a great price)

“weekend breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

good value, honest food - we are regular visitors and have sampled most things on the menu - will keep returning.

Visited March 2014