“Delicious (INDIAN!) food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Delicious (INDIAN!) food!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Freshly cooked, succulent, tasty dishes with friendly service. A nice change to eat Indian food cooked by an Indian chef. We will definitely be going back!

1 Thank Compo58

“A secret gem”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I visited this restaurant for the 2nd time in a week recently and will now become a regular.
I would strongly advise all Indian food fans to visit and try this place out as the quality of the food is the best I have had in an Indian restaurant. Couple this with friendly and professional service they have a recipe for success. Personally, I love the varied menu, with different types of curries from different areas of India that are authentic and full of flavour. In a world where Indian restaurants are much of a muchness although often to acceptable, Indian Ignite really does stand out from the crowd. Well Done Manoj, and thanks for organizing my wife's birthday Party. See you again soon.

1 Thank CashwellK
“Quality food”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife Julie and I had an early-evening post-work meal in the Ignite for the first time since its evolution from the Dosa Hut. We were the only customers when we arrived so naturally we were well attended to. I am vegetarian so was delighted to find dishes suitable for me that I had not known about before. My wife had a Chicken Chat starter and then a Lamb curry while I had Potato Vada as a starter and then Daal Makhani. These dishes were part of the "banquet" meals which were very good value.
Definitely would go again.

1 Thank JulieT088
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Delicious... mouth-watering... appetizing...scrumptious”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I'm a regular visitor to Indian Ignite and the food is truly authentic and amazing...the restaurant has been a saviour and it offers the feel at home ambiance... Love the food and definitely the service. The owner Manoj ensures best in class service...best wishes for all your ventures in future...

2 Thank Amandeep K
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Finally Found the proper Indian Restaurant with Indian Owners”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Hi,

I would like to give this restaurant 5 stars and this is the best Indian restaurant in the area, we had to go to Harrow or Southall but now we won't go outside Northampton for Indian food.

My wife and I went so many times to this restaurant, the good thing about this restaurant is that chefs are Indian and they know how to cook Indian food(not that I am saying that all Indian chefs know how to cook) but this place is my favorite now.

I had lamb masala and my wife had Masala Dosa, she is very fond of Dosa and to her surprise the Dosa in Indian Ignite was the best she had since she came from India.

The manager(I think his name is Manoj) is very friendly and helpful. I wish him all success for this restaurant as he told us that this is his first business.

This restaurant is the best example of showing that nice Indian food not revolves around curry all the time.

Highly recommended.