Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Peter Pan

Excellent! Never been to The Deco before and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2018
KingsthorpeGal
Northampton, United Kingdom
Panto peterpan

I didn’t really fancy going here tonight Iv been before and didn’t this the set up was good folding... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2017

from US$131.70
from US$224.80
from US$131.70
More Info
All reviews peter pan good size box office on arrival snow panto stage theatre cast acts venue birthday tickets fab
Reviewed 14 January 2015 via mobile

We went to see Wizards of Oz on Boxing day what a great idea the children loved every minute my youngest is 4 and he was invited up in stage to do a little dance at the end it was great fun.

The waiting lounge is very small and isn't really big enough for the theatre prior to going in to the seating area, I felt a little cramped. When we were invited into the auditorium we were 5 rows from the front but unfortunately we had a rather large family in front of us and my son had to sit on my lap in order to see properly and he couldn't see Dorothy'a red shoes , other than that we had a great time and we will go again.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

Greeted cordially enough initially by the bowler hatted person until he realised we booked through Groupon.Then we were treated as the Hoi polloi.(the commonality) not a good attitude,if people hadn't booked through the excellent Groupon their seats wouldn't have been so well filled.!!!

3  Thank Margaret M