“Best restaurant in Northampton town centre”
Review of Sorrentinos

Sorrentinos
Ranked #17 of 533 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: US$12 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We have been fortunate enough to go to Sorrentinos several times over the past 4 years. It has a great atmosphere and is a perfect restaurant, whether it is a romantic meal for two or for a larger gathering. The food is authentic, delicious and freshly prepared. The staff always greet us and make us feel welcome. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food served and as we belong to the members club we get a good discount!

We always leave Sorrentinos feeling very happy and our bellies full!

Rose and Ben

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I took my family for a birthday meal for my son. We were warmly welcomed and felt relaxed as soon as we got there. The service was really good with very knowledgeable staff. The food was beautifully cooked and served quickly. Everybody had something different and they were as good as each others, in fact we all tried a bit of each others. Overall a really nice experience and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Great fish, best steak in town. I try to go at least once a month, not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

I've been to Sorrentino's a number of times over the years and thoroughly enjoy it each time.

I've been in both large and small groups as well as just myself and my girlfriend and without fail, they never fail to impress!

Food is always absolutely spot-on and the atmosphere and service from staff is always very welcoming and friendly.

A fantastic venue for any occasion - I look forward to visiting again soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We had a great time at this restaurant at the beginning of December. Table for four. Great menu, excellent food and good service. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone, and look forward to future visits.