“Ensalada fantastico con Pollo ! MUY BUENO ! ( innit )”
Review of Chiquito

Chiquito
Ranked #122 of 574 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If there is one thing that I don't like about English food, it's the dry salads ! I guess, travelling abroad one gets spoilt. Que sera !

Today, I went to my local Chiquito's Restaurant for lunch. Have been a few times and whilst not exactly 100% Mexican, it is a lovely experience which I regularly enjoy. Those that read my reports know that I like the word ' However'

However, today I ordered the Mango / Avocado Ensalada …. You can add prawns or chicken. Last time I ordered prawns and it was really nice. This time, I added the chicken.... WOW !!!!! that was amazing ! the very best salad that I've had in this country, probably.... moist, tasty.. PLENTY of it .. Washed down by a cool San Miguel !

As those that know me, realise... Even if the food is great, it is nothing without atmosphere.

As always, the music was varied comprising appropriate English pop and plenty Latin American/ Spanish... There is music from Central America and also some sexy Samba from Brasil ! The service was at it's usual high standard although I have to give mention to Sarah and Kay. Trouble is, staff this good get called away to manage other branches and the loss can be very noticeable !

For me, personally a really nice plus is that currently there are at least two people that speak Spanish. Sounds petty to some but for some of us it enhances the experience..... Gracioso Jefa !

JUST me being OTT but I was wondering, for such a high profile Mexican Restaurant…. lol Where was the Mexican Flag that might be seen a mile away and attract customers.

However, as always.... my comments are my own . The best way is to go along to Chiquitas , Sixfields and enjoy their lovely food and service for yourself.

Hasta la vista.

Eddie.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic evening. Thank you Sarah K, you're a star. You made our experience very enjoyable. You were attentive we will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sarah K was friendly, efficient, and made the whole experience one we'd happily repeat. Excellent ambassador for the company.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

meal was excellent,service was quick &efficient.It was very noisy ,but there were a lot of people in the place!Iwould not hesitate to reccomend this establishment to other people

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a Chiquitos fan I signed up to the app which unlocks some great deals. For a while I get getting emails that said Taco Tuesday -£1.00 per Taco with a filling and sauce. All I can say is amazing and the staff are really good they help to navigate the process. I say what have you got to lose!