We only managed to stay 3 nights of our time share week, this year due to work commitments. But we noticed an improvement on the general up keep and maintenance of the properties as the week is not cheap! As previously we had cause for concern about the general upkeep.
Our major gripe being golfers the courses are too over booked and unless you get a VERY early tee time in the day you will be playing on average 5hour round plus...which is very tedious.
We had a bite to eat in the Claret Jug... but again for a quick sandwich we waited over 30minutes and we noticed other guests also moaning about the time they had to wait before food was served.
But on the positive the facilities are good we had fab weather and will hope to stay longer next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city for a more tranquil location? Our exclusive rural lodges offer the perfect getaway with some of the most beautiful scenery imaginable. Each lodge and apartment offers a unique slice of luxury. Peace and quiet is guaranteed, as are some fantastic leisure activities for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your QLodges Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slaley Hall Luxury Hotel Hexham
- QLodges Slaley Hall Hexham, Northumberland