Stayed one night in our camper van on way back to Scotland from Northumberland coast. Only one other van there and one camper- so so quiet. Young ranger very friendly and helpful. Facilities clean-ish. Great for dogs as walks on the doorstep. Road back to Hawick a truly great drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a community run 3 star rustic campsite. Open views and a fantastic location to chill, explore or travel through. Showers, toilets, 42 electric hook ups, 20 hardstandings and room for 70 pitched tents. We are at the hub of the Kielder cycle trails, walking trails and at the northern tip of Kielder Reservoir. Local pub, shop and tearooms all a short walk from the site. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kielder Caravan & Camping Site Hotel Hexham
- Kielder Caravan And Camping Site
- Kielder Caravan & Camping Site Hexham, Northumberland