Stayed only 1 night in our Campervan, but nice site with friendly welcome and good facilities. Plenty of hard standings with electric hook up.
We'll certainly be back for a longer visit as the area has a lot to offer with some nice walking routes, and the observatory yet to visit.
The village shop and Anglers Arms look good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a community run 3 star rustic campsite. Open views and a fantastic location to chill, explore or travel through. Showers, toilets, 42 electric hook ups, 20 hardstandings and room for 70 pitched tents. We are at the hub of the Kielder cycle trails, walking trails and at the northern tip of Kielder Reservoir. Local pub, shop and tearooms all a short walk from the site. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kielder Caravan & Camping Site Hotel Hexham
- Kielder Caravan And Camping Site
- Kielder Caravan & Camping Site Hexham, Northumberland