Review Highlights

Hexham Races

m2cru
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews newcastle airport taxi service reliable service always on time friendly driver train times son's wedding hadrian's wall barry journey company cars vehicle races corbridge organisation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic service! I used Adcanced for my wedding to get my guest home. Taxi was on time and taxi man give a great service.

1  Thank paulh83
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant Service, Taxi turned up early and rang the bar to let us know, waiting after the races in agreed location to speed us back to bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Easy to book, on time both journeys back and forth to the races and drivers spot on. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very punctual. Extremely polite taxi driver who ensured that we got home safely (we were 2 single women).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over the last year we have used Barry frequently. Advanced Taxis are always polite and prompt and willing to help with any journey, exceptionally reliable. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I arrived in the Newcastle Airport and were on our way to Corbridge. We had reserved ahead of time through their website. They responded promptly. When we arrived, our driver was waiting for us, and got us to our destination quickly and efficiently. I can thoroughly recommend this service!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I used Advanced on a couple if occasions whilst staying in Hexham,the cars were very clean,the drivers polite and were always on time.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I ordered the taxi to take us to a golden wedding anniversary celebration in Langley.
The driver arrived exactly on time. A comfortable and roomy vehicle.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

They were prompt, efficient and very reasonable priced.
Would be very happy to use this service again

Reviewed 13 July 2018

My husband has recently become very ill and we were on one of his 'Bucket list' trips to Hadrian's Wall. As he has been using a wheelchair, I looked online for accessible taxis and found Advanced Taxis - well what a seriously good stroke of luck that was for me.
From start to finish, the service was exceptional, I asked for two trips initially, being collected from our hotel and returning later in the day. My husband was not well enough for the first one and there was complete understanding from the company when I had to cancel.
For the second trip, Matthew turned up a little early at our hotel with a fully wheelchair accessible taxi, being a bit early so we had plenty of time to get my husband into the vehicle safely and without rushing. Matthew was polite, courteous and friendly throughout the trip to a few of the local sites, getting us to the closest parts of Hadrian's Wall that I was able to push my husband to (Steel Rig), making sure that both myself and my husband got the most out of the day.
Matthew checked that we were both happy to move onto the next site and ensured that my husband was safely and securely transported in his wheelchair, thereby reducing the moving from chair to car that we had dreaded.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this company for any trip and at any time, we couldn't have wanted for anything better. Thank you to everyone I came into contact with and especially Matthew for giving us such a memorable day to remember.