Stayed here july 2013. Overall was beautiful but not too impressed with a couple of things. On arrival the owners were no whers in sight so we guessed our room, it had a key in the doorand wasthe same as pictures. The medieval apartment. The treethat lights up is amazing, providing you can find the switch. Afterfinding the owners they were nice, and showed us. The next morning there was no hot water. The t didnt work also. Shame , most resolvable issues howevr for the price we paid would have liked better. Beautiful apartment, lovely helpful owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Falstone Barns we have 4 5* luxuriously appointed apartments, set in a courtyard and overlooking 38 acres of private estate. We can cater for your every need, from self-catering alone or additional packages which you might like to try; such as Pamper, Fine Dining, Clay Pigeon shooting and Horseriding. We welcome Families, Groups, couples and are awarded VisitBritain Family, Walkers, Cyclist friendly. We also have one apartment which is awarded Accessibility level 2. Your very own place in the country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Falstone Barns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falstone Barns Hotel Hexham
- Falstone Barns Hexham, Northumberland