“Great place”
Review of Masala Junction

Masala Junction
Ranked #5 of 1,471 Restaurants in Nottingham
Description: Masala Junction - relaxed and refined Indian fine dining brasserie restaurant based in Mapperley Park, Nottingham, located only 1 mile out of town. Masala Junction is the Aziz family's third restaurant, and the culmination of everything we’ve learnt over the past 25 years, both in terms of food and service. We’ve created a relaxed and refined dining experience to reflect our love of honest Indian home cooking. Advised by Saurav Nath, previously chef at Michelin starred Benares Restaurant in London, we’ve added personality and flair to our menu with dishes that you will both recognise and new and interesting dishes that we hope you will enjoy. Our wine list, crafted by one of only 230 Master Sommeliers worldwide is unique and reflects careful and ideal pairing with the style of food at Masala Junction.
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

Excellent place with delicious food and of course kind and helpful services I highly recommend that place.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank GrzegorzO110

Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

Opposite the hotel I was staying at, I decided to go for a drink then a curry..
It is set in an old building on the corner (hence Masala Junction), it was quite busy but the staff were straight over and found me a nice quiet corner, I had a bottle of Cobra while I perused the menu.. I had changed my mind 4 times before they came for my order everything sounded so good ( not all the usual curry choices), I opted for a Lamb Balti with a Nan bread ( buttered) and poppadoms with dips.. the Main worry for anyone that loves Lamb is “is it tender” ?? (We’ve all been there chewing till you can’t feel your teeth anymore) .. it was Devine, I mopped my plate.. I will be back to the Hotel just to try a different curry experience (Goan Fish next)

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank S5238SOpaulf
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly & helpful
The food was incredible, the flavours of everything that we had was so good. The portion size on the meals were very good.
The restaurant is very stylish inside, we will definitely visit again

Date of visit: November 2018
4  Thank Danieljames78
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing night food was fantastic and the staff very attentive, great choice on the the menu.will definitely be coming back

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank Lynn W
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Nice atmosphere! Staff really kind and willing to help. Super food. Try Byriani rice with Prawns. Their Mango lassi is awesome. Located in front of my hotel. We didn't have a booking on a Friday night and nevertheless they managed o find us a place. Strongly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018