“I felt sorry for the staff”

The Food Emporium - Made in Nottingham
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: The Food Emporium is a new food offering in Nottingham's intu Broadmarsh offering a barista option along with hot and cold food and locally produced preserves, sauces, cakes etc.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I found this quite by accident and decided to have a bite to eat and a cup of coffee. Service very good, two ladies gave me a warm welcome. However there was not a lot of selection and none of it looked very tempting, si I settled for a cup of coffee. When it was served in a cardboard cup I just walked out.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This cafe is located inside a shopping centre next to the entrance to the tourist attraction of The Caves.
There is a lot there is lots of space and it is interestingly decorated in a retro style with 40s /50s furniture.
The only negative was that the coffee was served in cardboard cups.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the caves so had a coffee whilst we're we waiting for our allotted time. Really good service and great place to have drinks and snacks, would certainly recommend.