“Superb food and service. ”
Review of Bar Iberico

Bar Iberico
Ranked #26 of 1,455 Restaurants in Nottingham
Description: Bar Iberico embraces the Spanish concept of sharing. Our tapas dishes are designed to allow you to explore our menu giving you the opportunity to sample a varied selection of dishes. Please note that we are a walk in venue only. However we do take bookings for tables of six or more except for on Friday evenings and Saturday evenings. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have been here before with work colleagues but this was my first weekend visit. Despite not having a booking and the bar being busy at 4pm on a Saturday, a good sign, we were immediately found two seats at the bar. Service was friendly and helpful and Tapas was excellent. I can thoroughly recommend the cauliflower in ginger, garlic and almonds which was superb as was the crispy chicken in spicy Jerez sauce which lived up to its name. Food is backed up by a very good choice of wines and beers and I would thoroughly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went there last night with two friends and I had never been before. 2 of us are vegan and 1 isn't. Their vegan menu was amazing! Everything we ordered was absolutely delicious, I want to go again tonight.
We had a chargrilled brocolli with green hummus, squash with vegan feta (so creamy and beautiful), patatas bravas with vegan aioli and the aubergine, harissa and vegan yoghurt flatbread. We also had sourdough bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and some kikos.
I cannot stress enough how nice this food was, I've told everyone I know so now I am telling you. If you are vegan/doing veganuary/want to eat more vegan food go there!

Additionally the service was amazing and it was a lovely atmosphere in there. We spent about £20 each with sharing a bottle of wine shared.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A really tasty trip here just a few weeks back, a great revised menu and good atmosphere here as normal. Staff are usually helpful and friendly, service is always good as well. We had a quick meal as we were going onto a show, so an efficient 2 course meal was needed and delivered. Excellent food with some Spanish influences and certainly no 'hold-back' on flavours. Looking forward to our next trip here.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We love this place... The food drinks staff and atmosphere is faultless. A must go to place if you love tapas you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If only the standard of service matched the quality of food! Disappointing end to 2018. Couldn't fault the delicious food but the service was very poor... it would definitely put us off returning.