“Always great.”

The Cumin Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cumin Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,410 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$25 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Cumin Indian Restaurant Authentic North Indian
Reviewed 1 week ago

As always, everything was amazing. I love going to your restaurant, as the service and food are always excellent. Thank you so much, and I am sure I will be back soon.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,645)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked for a group of work friends to eat here on Friday 2nd December and from the minute I booked I cannot fault the service. Sunny contacted me via email and we agreed that I would provide menu choices in advance as we were a group of 14. Being ever organised I took the list of peoples orders but it wasn’t needed. We were greeted by Sunny and shown to our table and drinks orders taken, our food came out quickly and each persons name was called out rather than what the dish was which made the whole process so easy and smooth running. Everyone complemented the food which was hot and tasted amazing, certainly one of the best curries I’ve had and the staff were polite and helpful we will certainly be returning in future. Well done Sunny and team!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Absolutely Superb Dining Experience! After reviewing Trip Advisor, we decided to pay The Cumin Restaurant a visit and we were certainly NOT disappointed as our evening definitely lived up to expectations. We as a Family reside in Birmingham where quality and value for money are in abundance for Indian cuisine. We found Cumin's food fayre mouth-wateringly authentic and delicious. The welcome from the owners and staff was genuine surrounded by a friendly atmosphere as all diners were truly enjoying all that was on offer. We regularly eat out and would without hesitation return again and again and highly recommend to Relatives, Friends & Colleagues . Congratulations Cumin! This sets the standard to how Family owned Restauranteur's should be.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Booked before visit on the hope the reviews were accurate. Arrived at restaurant very early but this was no problem. Good quality meal with very good service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had an amazing night tonight staff hospitable and friendly. Food was amazing.
Alot of selection of food cane home so full and happy