“Pleasant, modern, Attentive staff and tasty grub.”

The Riverbank Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #146 of 1,414 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Riverbank Bar & Kitchen is a vibrant, busy venue in a stunning location on Trent Bridge, West Bridgford.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Pleasant, modern, Attentive staff and tasty grub.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I often drive here for a drink outside overlooking the river trent, or for afternoon lunch with my partner. Its a fairly priced and modern venue with attentive and friendly staff, good wine and pleasant atmosphere.

Visited August 2014

“Nice bar, poor restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Riverbank on several occasions with my wife and friends. The decor is tastefully done and the place has a nice feel to it.

The bar area is a good place to meet up with friends. Food is served here and is of a decent standard. Reasonable selections of drinks too. There's also an outside terrace area with views over the Trent, very nice on a sunny day. One gripe is because of the terrace size if you have lots of smokers it is stifling. Returning inside you are greeted with over zealous air con.

The restaurant again is well presented. What lets this part down is inconsistent food quality but consistent poor service. I keep forgiving but they have yet to get it right.

An ok place overall but should be much better.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Made our night!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Recently held our wedding reception here (after marrying abroad). The venue was amazing! The place is beautiful but not only that, service and staff were truly amazing!! Helping us to decorate in a hurry, accommodating my every last minute whim or change. Then as the cake failed to be delivered, they did no more than go a cake for us and decorate it themselves, all within 30minutes! Guests didn't even know it wasn't our original cake! The waiting staff and bar staff where truly exceptional and I would highly recommend anyone to visit!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MrsMonkey-mole
United Kingdom
“One member of staff ruined it”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

It's very easy to condemn somewhere on TA when your sitting from afar and I'm keen to provide balanced feedback. The venues pretty, the ambience is good and I think overall it's not a bad place. I however was treated exceptionally bad by a member of staff today. Passed between no less than four managers before having my complaint heard by the GM. I find there's little excuse of badly trained and insulting staff who are far more interested in chatting to their mates and doing as little as possible to serve customers. I had a poor drink poured in a warm glass. Not only did asking for a cold glass cause her to just walk away from the bar looking at me with disgust, she never made eye contact, grunted and was appallingly rude.

• Visited August 2014
Derby
“A great bar”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Great location and a great night out. I love this pub.
I go often and its never disappointed me. Decor is great, garden is great and It's usually got decent customers too.