We were upgraded to a superior room as it was my OHs birthday. We were surprised that the superior room was basically just a normal room with space for a sofa bed (which was already made up). Once we'd made the sofa bed back into a sofa he room was much more spacious. Staff were polite in the main and delivered a complimentary fruit salad and birthday card and toothpaste (which I'd forgotten to pack).
Breakfast was over priced and veggie sausages had to be cooked to order and came up dry and hard. Drinks in the bar were also expensive as yu'd expect in a hotel. The spa was nice if you are early risers like us you get full run of it before it gets busy.
Location is very central, near the cinema and theatre. There's a slightly scary pub opposite the entrance - if you feel brave go in on a live music night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham