I booked two nights with my husband in this hotel, and we had a room at the 2d floor: we always had to keep the WOOD PANELS (!!?) closed, because of the carpark opposite our window; the carpets were dirty and the toilet wasn't so cleaned..the bed was ok, such as the blanket and the pillows.. but the room and everything in general looks like is there since the last century!!
Definitely we won't book other nights there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and Priceline so you can book your Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham