I have stayed here on a number of occasions and have never had a problem with it. The staff have always been friendly and polite, all of the rooms I stayed in on various floors were fine and was able to sleep well. The only downside was that on some mornings I found that room service was too early, but that wouldn't put me off staying here again and I would recommend/have recommended this hotel to others. I will stay here on my next trip to Nottingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham