I recently stayed at this terrible "hotel". Unfortunately, my credit card was blocked because of a problem with my account, so I could not pay upon check in as requested. The staff showed no sympathy, and demanded payment straight away. I offered for my boyfriend to pay online from Italy, but they said the only way to do it was by cancelling my booking and making him do a new one. However, they charged me for the cancellation fee - although I wasn't actually cancelling!!!! Moreover, I was charged £86 for one night in a single room, when the actual price was £43. They essentially took advantage of me, as I was obviously distressed and in need of an accommodation - all other hotels in town were fully booked. This is absolutely disgusting!!! These people make money out of other people's misfortune, shame on them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham