what a great location. I was a stone's throw away from the city centre. I had a great view of the skyline and could see the people walking on the street from my window. the room was quite spacious with a sort of armoire thing with a mirror and chair. there was lots of choice for breakfast and I very much enjoyed it. on my day of departure, I had my breakfast ordered and room service came up with it. I had cornflakes, orange juice, grapefruit segments and croissants. I had only intended to order one breakfast but the cereal, fruit and juice was duplicated so I had two breakfasts for £5 which is great. I would very much recommend room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham