I stayed for 4 nights at this perfectly adequate hotel.
I was allocated a standard double room even though I requested a single and I am assuming they may not have single rooms as my friend also had a double.
The hotel décor is a little shabby in places but on the whole ok.
I found it to be clean with comfortable , cosy beds.
I stayed on floor 3 and there are wooden shutters to pull over the windows that help with the traffic noise. Other guests only had curtains on the higher floors.
You have to bear in mind you are in a very central position in the city and noise outside is to be expected.
I slept well with windows and shutters closed.
The food is nice and it is a buffet service but beware the staff are very keen to clear the tables so get your food one at a time if in a couple or leave a cardigan or jacket on the chair or your table will be cleared in a jiffy before you have finished.
The staff are friendly and helpful and I enjoyed my stay.
I would return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham