Ok, so this hotel is a little scruffy round the edges, but for the price we paid we were very pleased. We had a great room (i think it was one of the newer ones) and it was huge as it was at the end of the hallway. The staff were great and were able to give us an early check in and a late check out. The locaion is super, however it can be a bit noisy at night but you expect this from a city centre location. I wouldn't recommend eating in the hotel, we had breakfast and it was ok but I certainly wouldn't risk dinner.
Overall an enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK and Odigeo so you can book your Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham