1,833 results
All reviewsthe club loungecar parkpillow spraycity centresteam roomspa facilitiesexecutive roombottled waterhen dotheatre royalone way systembar areareception staffsat navsaturday nightstayed here for one nighttram stop
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed a few nights in this Crowne Plaza and would recommend it for business or couples break. Food is good (breakfast especially), and rooms are high standard of cleanliness and finish. Welcome team are very helpful and friendly. Easy walking distance of Playhouse and Royal Theatre/ Concert Hall, and plenty of pubs and clubs. Parking is a little odd as you use one lift from car park to hotel and another to reception and then up to your room but it's not really inconvenient.
Rooms at the back overlook Rock City music venue and even on 7th and 8th floors the music is hard to mask as it goes on late but windows are pretty good and with curtains drawn it didn't keep me awake.

Rooms at the front have great cityscape and the Club lounge on 8th Floor is very worthwhile using if staying in an exec. room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ManagerCrownePlaza, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Crisp1n

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review.

I will share your kind feedback with the team and we all hope to see you back at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for business for second time.

Good car park leading to hotel, quick check in.

Room was a good size, well presented and bottled water in fridge.

Restaurant food was nice, well priced.

Breakfast was plentiful with lots to be offered.

All staff friendly and helpful

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Spurssupporter

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your 5 star review.

I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed the stay with us and the team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after seeing the brilliant Mr Numan at Rock City.

The hotel is in a fab location for the aforementioned venue as well as other venues and of course the shopping centre.

The car park fee was not included in the price and neither was the breakfast but....we (my 22 year old son and myself) had a perfect stay here. The breakfast was delicious and worth every penny we paid for it. The 2 single beds we had were so comfortable I fell asleep as soon as I kicked off my DM’s!!! The bathroom was very clean and had the nice touch of shower gel etc, even a crisp white new flannel - anything u had forgotten could b arranged for u - which was a lovely touch.

The staff were very friendly and our room was cleaned to a very high standard.

The concert was immense and our stay here made the night even more special.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
ManagerCrownePlaza, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear thelemonkid

Thank you very much for the kind 5 star review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I use the Crowne Plaza in Nottingham city centre an a regular basis as I find it very convenient and comfortable.
Try and specify a room to the fron to fthe hotel if you are a light sleeper as 'Rock City' is directly to the rear and it can get quite noisy.

Stayed: November 2016

Dear Speedyian

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review and for your loyalty.

I am pleased to know that you enjoy staying with us at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham.

I am working with the owners of Rock City regarding any noise given our city centre location.

We all hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

For 2 very similar looking hotels online, this one easily wins against the Hilton in reality. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean, the spa facilities are very well kept, and the bar areas are relaxing and friendly. We got the time of breakfast wrong today thinking it ended at 10.30, it was only when we'd sat down with it (including specially cooked items that we'd requested) at 10.20 that we realised it should've ended at 10am! The staff though couldn't have been more welcoming, despite us being so late and them being half way through clearing up. We really appreciated their friendly attitude and the breakfast was lovely. All the staff throughout the hotel were pleasant and efficient and the location of the hotel couldn't be better. We'll always come back to this one in Nottingham now.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerCrownePlaza, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Jodale2003

Thanks so much for the very kind review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the stay. I will pass on the kind feedback to the breakfast team and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.