“Really good value for money.”

Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in Nottingham
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, I felt the service was brilliant, smiling staff and there to help. I stated there for one night for work but would definately recommend this to you if youre looking for a warm and welcoming stay in Nottingham. The facilities were clean and tidy, which is nice to see. Location is close to the city centre too. Overall, a nice hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Just returned from 1 night stay with my son who was competing in a squash competition at the Nottingham squash club. Had a large twin room on 3rd floor, very clean and modern. Pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were very nice. Staff were very nice and when we rang down at 9.30pm for extra pillows they arrived within 5 minutes. Didnt find the hotel noisy at all and it was busy due to the carnival being on this weekend. Breakfast a bit mad - had to find your own table as very busy but food nice and lots of choices. would i stay here again? - yes i would.

Room Tip: Try for 3rd floor - seem to be bigger and quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deno45
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night. The reception we received wasn't great. It wasn't bad, but wasn't warm at all. The room was really small, but very clean.
Breakfast was ok, but again welcome wasn't great.
In general, small but clean rooms.
Would we stay here again? Not to likely.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sim1279
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The room was clean but rather small for 2, and certainly not suitable for a stay of longer than 2 nights. Bathroom was modern and the best feature.The air con was very effective but blew cold air directly onto the bed...maybe this was to discourage you from sleeping with it switched on, which it certainly achieved. Beware of breakfast though!! There is no option other than Full English for £12.50 so if even you just have a yoghurt and toast it still costs the full price. The on site free parking is a big plus so near the city centre. Reception staff were varied: excellent on our first day but a bit abrupt when we checked out. Bar was comfortable but the cask beer was off and the keg beer tasted sour so maybe the pipes had not been cleaned. We had one evening main course meal which took over half an hour to come but was good value when it finally arrived. Our stay was at a weekend and we were woken by noisy drunken antics in the corridor at 01.30.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This hotel has lovely rooms [ quite small] , very friendly and helpful staff and nice clean bright bathrooms. However when we stayed the hotel was full of noisy men [ on a stag do I think] and full of noisy women [ on a hen do I think]. This did spoil our stay a little especially when 1 of the men sat in the bar with no shirt on...not a pretty sight! The pool looked lovely although we didn't have our swimsuits with us to try it! Breakfast was good food but a bit of a free for all!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diane f
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I have stayed here twice and found the hotel to be very comfortable and the staff really helpful. It is also good that they have parking on site as this was a factor when booking. The bar is comfortable and the rooms are clean, however I found the rooms to be a bit on the small side. the pool & sauna is a nice touch. I wouldn't book this again if I wanted a hotel close to the city as it was about a 20 minute walk so it wasn't possible to just pop back it you forgot something or wanted to drop off shopping.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed here 18th July, and I thought it was a decent hotel.

i was staying on business and work were paying, however if I was paying I think 100 for the night was a little steep.

the reception staff were welcoming and helpful.

the room was clean and had what I needed! the bed was comfortable and I had a good night sleep! however the road caused a lot of noise from 6 am onwards so don't expect a long lie in!

there were a few shops near by for drinks & snacks. there is a restaurant but I did not use it for an evening meal, I did however have breakfast, which was nice enough. there was lots of choice, from continental to full english!

over all I'd say a decent hotel, not quite good enough for a 4 vote due to price I paid, but if you get it cheaper it's well worth a stay.

• Stayed: July 2012