Hilton Nottingham
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
2,394 results
All reviewsvictoria centrebreakfast was excellentfamily roomgood nights sleepnightlifetheatre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

the service was second to none, staff very pleasant and helpful. But our so called luxury double room was very small, Our greatest issue was the constant heating, it would not turn off, i opened both the windows turned the radiator off but it still kept chucking out heat, which led to a most uncomfortable nights sleep..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Ian D,

Thank you very much for your recent review about your experience at Hilton Nottingham.

Although I am thrilled to read that you found the service at the Hotel to have been fantastic and the staff very friendly, I am very sorry to hear that you found your room too small and very hot.

I have since reported your issue to the Maintenance team and have been asked to pass on their apologies for this inconvenience and assurance that it has now been rectified.

I do hope that this will not deter you from visiting us again, as it would be my pleasure to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

In a compact room which was cluttered further unnecessarily by a large desk chair with arms that didn't allow it to go under the desk hence it stuck out and was in the way all the time. Room so small that the rooms fire alarm was set off by the steam from the shower and I could have burnt to a cinder in the time it took for the staff to come to deal with it 15 minutes later after I had been well and truly deafened by the noise! Walls paper thin so I doubt anyone slept whilst the alarm was blaring. Could hear the snoring from the room next door throughout the night! Generally the hotel looks a bit tired although clean. Otherwise staff very helpful at organizing taxis on request and location excellent for shopping. Best thing about the stay was the Peter Thomas Roth
toiletries! Won't rush to stay here again I'm afraid.

• Stayed: April 2014
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Nadya G,

Thank you for your review about your recent experience at Hilton Nottingham.

I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the compact double room you had booked due to the size. Should you choose to stay with us again, I would highly recomment booking a King Family room as this will provide you with much more space and hopefully a better experience.

I am very sorry to hear that you smoke alarm was triggered by the steam from you shower and led to a full evacuation from the property. I will be sure to investigate you feedback further as our maximum timed response to the top floor of our building is only 4 minutes and would most definitely not be allowed to be 15 minutes.

I am however pleased to hear that you found the staff to have been extremely helpful and friendly.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to a Hilton Hotel again in the future and look forward to doing so.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed for one night on business. Was given enormous disabled room on first floor. Views to shops. Bathroom and it's window also very large and not opaque so was a bit shocked as I didn't realise immediately ! It does have a blind though. Although the room and bathroom had everything you would expect, it seemed a bit tired looking. Floors are very creaky, so you hear others walking about. Very clean throughout though. Parking needs to be booked in advance as limited spaces (£15). Don't go up bus lane to get in as they have ANPR and I got £30 fine. Parking opposite £11 for night if you leave before 10pm. Concierge very helpful.
Breakfast ok, but coffee from a machine wasn't very nice. Driving around Nottingham a nightmare!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lisa F,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and found our concierge to have been extremely helpful.

I am however sorry to hear that you found it very difficult to access our Hotel due to Nottingham's challenging one way system. Hilton Nottingham understand your frustrations greatly, which is why we have such a fantastic concierge service as they provide expert advise on how to best access our Hotel.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to our Hotel once again and look forward to doing so.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Offers a very comfortable and quiet stay in the heart of the town. The staff is very attentive to the guest needs. The breakfast is real 'value for money'. A place to return to for us whenever we go to Nottingham to meet our daughter in the University.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Sutinder P Sing... B
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Sutinder P Sing... B,

I am thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience here at out Hotel, which was made even better by our fantastic staff and delicious breakfats.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I am staying here now....the first room we was in was the size of a shoebox....the second room we are in now is a disabled room where the toilet does not flush properly....this is the worst Hilton experiance of my life...roll on Monday when I can go home

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mudfeet

Dear mudfeet,

Thank you for your recent review about your experience here at Hilton Nottingham.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time here with us and would like to apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused as a result. I have since informed our Maintenance team of the issue you have highlighted to us in your feedback and can assure you that the toilet is now fully functioning.

Hilton Nottingham are dedicated to ensuring our Guests satisfaction and will go above and beyond to ensure this is upheld. Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team if you encounter a problem should you ever choose to stay with Hilton again and we will do everything we can for you.