2,533 results
All reviews victoria centre breakfast was excellent family room nightlife theatre
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Extremely unfriendly staff. Rooms tiny. Much better hotels in the proximity JW Marriott is by far the best hotel in the area and in the heart of town. Hilton should remove the brand from this property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Hpsdxb
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Hpsdxb,

Thank you for your recent review about your experience at Hilton Nottingham.

I am extremely disappointed to hear of your disatisfaction at our Hotel and am very interested to know as to why you found it so poor, providing me with the opportunity to make it right for you.

I do hope that you will give us a second chance and allow us to provide you with a true experience of what staying at Hilton Nottingham is truly like.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The only good thing about this hotel was it's location.I stayed as a conference delicate and would have left after the first night if I had booked it myself. Every one had problems with their rooms,so we're moved more than once. The dinner on the first night was click n ping every one waited more than 1 hour for each course, the dinners after we complained were adequate buffet style. Most of the staff were friendly and tried to help.
The health and fitness area was adequate.

Room tip: You would need to pay over the odds to get a decent room.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LMMercerGMB,

Thank you for your recent review about your experience at Hilton Nottingham.

Although I am pleased to see that you found our location to have been fantastic, I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the remainder of your time here with us at our Hotel.

Please rest assured that I will be speaking with the relevant Departmental Managers to ensure the issues you have highlighted to us are addressed and rectified immediately preventing any further inconvenience.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that this is definitely not Hilton Nottingham's usual level of service and will not continue in being so. We strive to provide our guests with an exceptional experience here with us and will not tolerate anything less.

I do hope that you will choose to visit us again, where we can show you a true experience at our Hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

the hotel was appauling terrible for service cleanliness and overall a dissappointment. will not be returning. had no tea/coffee for the rooms no bathroom supplies had a fufnny smell no windows and the fan was broken.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Aimee H,

Thank you for your review about your recent experience at Hilton Nottingham.

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your time here at our hotel due to the issues you have highlighted to us in your feedback. Please rest assured that i will be following this up with the relevant departmental Managers and can assure you that they will not be taken lightly.

I do hope that your recent communication with the Hotel administrator has re-instilled your faith in Hilton Nottingham and therefore hope to welocme you back to our hotel shortly.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights along with two couples all attending the cricket. Our disappointed opinion of this hotel was overpriced undersized rooms. They are obviously catering for the pack as many in as you can philosophy! The double bedroom was a joke. Bed pushed against the wall and barely a double size. Little space to walk by each other, or to get dressed and one single size wardrobe. The bathroom was its best feature. However the shower was not very good with a soft flow of water and limited heat control. In addition the window opened onto a wall. Ok we accept the high price was due to the cricket weekend but £167.00 per night is a bit much! On the plus side, breakfast was average and no different to the majority of hot buffet style htel breakfasts. Wouldn't choose this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cousinaliba
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Cousinaliba,

Thank you very much for your recent review about your experience at Hilton Nottingham.

I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisifed with your time here with us due to the room you had been allocated. I will be sure to look into your feedback further with the relevant departmental Managers to rectify any issues you have highlighted to us.

Unfortunately due to the age of the building and the period when it was constructed, we do have bedrooms of varying sizes. This however is reflected in our room types and offers our the guests the choice what room size they would like.

I do hope that this will not deter you from visiting another Hilton Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

10 of us stayed here over the weekend ,the rooms are very nice ,hotel v clean ,buffet breakfast faultless and the pool/spa was ideal now a couple of gripes , this classy hotel needs air conditioning it was like a sweat box in every area ,room ,restaurant ,pool I know it's been warm but still ,their was a fan supplied in the room,speaking of room there are no plugs located next to bed ,so you couldn't charge your phone while you used it. And the wifi had to be paid for :-( .

Room tip: Don't have one on sixth floor , you need to walk from fifth.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hyperkev
HotelManager_10, General Manager at Hilton Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear hyperkev,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and found your stay to have been very comfortable due to the lovely clean rooms. It is also a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed our delicious breakfasts and revitalising spa facilties.

Unfortunately we are unable to install air conditioning in to our guest rooms due to the age and restrictions in place on the building. We do however offer our guests two options in order to allow the room to maintain a more comfortable temperature. All rooms are provided with fans which can be located within the wardrobe or alternatively air cooling units are available upon request at reception (subject to availability).

I do hope that we can welcome you back to our Hotel again in the future and look forward to doing so.

sincerely,