Only problem is access to hotel - beware of bus lane - notices too small and inconspicuous If you miss the signs then you will probably be fined as cameras in existence. Parking at the hotel a bit pricey but worth paying it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the shopping and cultural delights of historic Nottingham from Hilton Nottingham hotel. This Nottingham hotel is a beautiful Victorian building situated in the heart of the city center, with contemporary décor and furnishings throughout the interior. Featuring a 60 foot indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, the longest hotel pool in the city, a fully equipped LivingWell health club and fitness center and a business center for corporate events and business guests, this unique Nottingham hotel is a delight for guests visiting historic Nottingham on business or to take in the sights and sounds.Step into Nottingham restaurant Nicholson’s Bar and Diner and enjoy modern and stylish American cuisine in an upscale diner setting, perfect for group dining or intimate romantic meals. Choose delicious cocktails from the extensive drinks menu and relax before a sampling the popular and lively night life that Nottingham has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Hilton International Nottingham
- Nottingham Hilton International