“Lovely local indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Although this restaurant is called Paprika, its actually the out of town "sister" to Singhs restaurant on Market Street, in the centre of Nottingham (which we have also visited and had a really lovely meal and great night back in February of this year), Despite the slight confusion over the name, this is a little gem of a restaurant and, luckily for us, close enough to call it a local. We visited with friends for a sit down meal (not takeaway, although we have had one of those too!!) and had a great experience all round. The food was exceptional (to the same high standard as Singhs in Nottm), the service faultless and the price very reasonable. We will definitely be going again and I`m glad I booked as it was packed so other people are obviously also finding out how good it is. I really hope it continues to do well, its located right next door to our new local real ale pub (Willoughbrook) which can only be an advantage!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Visited after a few beers next door with my in-laws. As ever, the food was great - well flavoured dishes and super naans. It is always a little quirky but that adds to Paprika's charm (we think). We will return... We always do.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

very very expensive for a local curry house....nothing else to say....food ok but ate better are cheaper places...is this because it is in Gedling Village?

1  Thank OVER45
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Good takeaway, nice good not too greasy! Good prices and excellent delivery would happily recommended to anyone in the area

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Had a friend who lived near the Paprika restaurant who was always telling me how good it was, so last Tuesday night I went with friends. Nothing much to look at outside or in but the service and food is excellent. Not being a curry expert, the staff were brilliant in making sure that I had the correct curry for my pallet, without me wanting galloons of water to cool a burning mouth. I must say it was good. Now the million dollar question answer. Yes, I would go again, and I would recommend it...

1  Thank BigLuncher