“They've added a vegan breakfast to the menu”
Review of Copper

Copper
Ranked #256 of 1,471 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 week ago

It was 18 months ago that I first went to Copper on Central Avenue in West Bridgford to have breakfast. And I was presented with a less than appetising ensemble for the price of £7. Fast forward 18 months and there is now a vegan breakfast on the menu and it was very tasty. The little falafel balls were so flavoursome and had a lot of different textures, the mushroom was juicy and well cooked and they even had vegan spread for the hot toast. All for a standard price of £7.50
The breakfast is the only item on the menu that is specifically labelled as vegan, so I'd advise you to phone ahead to ask about the lunch time menu, cakes, etc. to see what if anything is on offer

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Nice meal and quickly served. We had the soup of the day and a single Ploughman’s. it was very good well presented and tasty.

Waitress listened to the order and we got exactly what we wanted.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Stopped off here with my partner for a mid morning coffee. Greeted by friendly staff, who took our order at the table. Place was fairly busy with a good atmosphere. Lovely coffee consumed in a relaxed mood.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

We got to Coopers at 10:30, and it was almost full. The full English breakfast was mine and very tasty. Chris the pancakes & bacon and Jan the Eggs Royal. With drinks (two coffees and a tea) £30 isn’t bad.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

After a rather taxing day at work we decided to take a walk into west Bridgford for a drink and a bite to eat. After visiting a couple of the bars/pubs that are actually still open popped into Copper for a drink, had a look over the menu and thought why not. I couldn’t make my mind up but eventually went for 3 lite bites for £14. The wife had 3 different ones from the same section so we used it as a tapas. Food was fantastic the service 2nd to none. The guy that served us was very friendly but surprised me when I asked about New Year’s Eve didn’t know what was going off ‘ as he had only been here since may’ ? Anyway he asked the manager to come over and explain. To top it off they had a singer on, she was really good just wasted on the lack of customers who came along. I usually work sundays so this was the perfect place for me and the wife to chill out. We will be coming back.

Date of visit: November 2018