Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Lovely afternoon

Lovely relaxing walk with the children and their bikes. We saw some white water rafting and it was... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
nevs s
Nottingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun and great value

We spent 2 days here over the August Bank Holiday weekend. The children (teenagers) enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
momma1973
London

Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
from US$6.71
from US$20.00
from US$20.14
from US$24.17
More Info
All reviews white water rafting wet suits great fun go ape raft guide safety briefing climbing wall country park stag do nottingham city centre rapids kayaking wetsuits trail whitewater triathlon slalom
Reviewed 1 May 2015

I liked the site ,fresh water Electric and grey water easy to access and only a short walk to the Water Sports Centre with great walks for our dog along the Trent. The people were very friendly and helpful , I will certainly go there again,it needs more exploring !

Reviewed 25 April 2015

I was extremely nervous especially as arriving early we had time to watch the others going down the course (and falling out!) and all the other groups looked like stag dos (and i was a lone female over 50) and i wanted to back out. However the staff were amazing and convinced me I would be in safe hands and would only do as much as I wanted to. How I would have regretted missing this treat. Danny the instructor was awesome. He had the exact level of humour (without being flippant) confidence (without being cocky) and knowledge. He put me at easy early on and assured me he would look after me - which he did. All the instructors really looked like they enjoyed their job and worked hard which made the experience fun. We all felt like we were treated extra specially but im sure they do it for each rafting trip. Thank you to you all

1  Thank jeanieb22
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We had prebooked the rafting for my son's Stag weekend, it did not dissapoint! 18 of us seragated between 3 rafts all had very good instructors, After donning wetsuits and life preservers we had some pre rafting photos then some dry land instuctions on procedures for paddling and safety. We then hit the water paddling around and getting used to following instructions after a few minutes we headed out through a tunnel into the olympic style man made white water course. Not giving too much away this is an expereince of thrills a lots of spills DO IT!!

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I would love to give this place five stars. The White water rafting was great fun, a proper work out and a completely different experience to normal weekend activities. The instructors seemed sound, they protected the more nervous and kept the thing moving.

One major downside. The trent is not a clean river, and over a week after visiting I remain I'll with blood test results en route and fear of all manner of water Bourne illnesses.

Great fun, but the risk of illness needs factored in.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

This is not a review of the hotel but is a review of the newly opened for 2015 family adventure park.
The adventure park includes a 3 storey Sky trail. The bottom floor is for toddlers. My 2 year old loved it. Whilst my wife supervised our youngest I took our 8yr old girl up on the higher levels. We both had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff were very helpful and considerate.
It also includes mini golf which looked pretty good if a little basic.
They also have segways that you can have a go on. There should be something for everyone and the prices are quite reasonable. We went during an open day event, it looked like it had been very busy earlier in the day. By the time we got there early afternoon it was a little quieter. Although we got on the sky trail quite quickly I would worry about how long queues would get when busy.
This is a great facility for families and offers something a little different to other 'parks'.
Recommended!